Waterford will release an automatic software update on June 21, 2017. See what’s in this release in the list below. If you have any questions, our Support Team is always happy to help!
Updates to Note
- New Activities: This release includes 45 new reading activities for level three. These decoder activities teach students how to look at a written word and determine its spoken sound. Schools that meet the system requirements for WebGL will get these new activities.
- Schools with WebGL activities already enabled will receive these new activities automatically.
- Schools that meet the system requirements, but aren’t yet using new activities should ask their Waterford sales or services representative about enabling new activities.
- Schools that do not meet the system requirements for these new activities will automatically continue with the existing Waterford activities.
- Change to How to End Sessions: This update removes the ability for students to end sessions. Previously, if a student selected another student from the class whose session was already in progress, the student was presented an option to end the in-progress session. Teachers can go into the Waterford Manager to end a session if needed.
- Enhanced Clever Integration: This release makes several improvements to Waterford’s integration with Clever, including updating information that’s displayed in the dry run table and adding an administrator review for any changes that affect large numbers of users at once.
As always, please contact support if you have questions or need assistance!