We are seeking a new member of the IT Team. The Technical Support Technician Tier II is responsible for performing all technical support tasks and advanced troubleshooting. This part of the team supports all of Waterford’s products, home users, schools and school districts. Some local onsite visits will be required.
Experience and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all internal and external Tier 2 Technical Support KPI’s/SLA’s are met or exceeded
- Own and manage all advanced issues escalated from the User Support Teams
- Escalate technical issues, cases or inquiries when necessary to Tier 3 team
- Effectively manage and control case back-log volumes
- Troubleshoot Local System, Network, and Web Application issues
- Basic Directory system management
- Fluent in Spanish and English, verbally and written
- 2+ years of experience in a customer facing technical role
- Experience with Ticketing systems such as Salesforce and Jira
- Knowledge of organizational systems such as Google Management Console, Active Directory, LDAP is a plus
- Organization skills
- High school diploma or higher
- A+, Network+, (or equivalent education/experience) preferred
- Able to work as a team and take initiative
Waterford.org is a nonprofit education partner that has a mission to blend the best aspects of learning science, mentoring relationships, and innovative technologies to form community, school, and home programs that deliver excellence and equity for all learners.
For more information about Waterford.org or to apply for this position, please visit our careers page.