If you’re passionate about positively impacting children by providing life-changing access to educational resources and technology to all learners – inner-city, rural, low-income, SPED, Dual-Language Leaners, and more – then we want to discuss this opening with you.
Waterford.org is a nonprofit education partner that has a mission to blend the best aspects of learning science, mentoring relationships, and innovative technologies to form community, school, and home programs that deliver excellence and equity for all learners.
Our programs are backed by substantial research and are proven to help students succeed in school. Waterford was recently awarded an prestigious EIR Expansion Grant to further expand our kindergarten readiness program into new states.
You will have ownership over specific areas of marketing and will collaborate across teams and disciplines to create and implement new processes and campaigns including, but not limited to, lead generation, corporate events, email marketing, community outreach, and sales support. You will prepare proposals and presentations, report campaign effectiveness, and perform market research to identify new opportunities. Your day to day will be fast-paced and filled with a variety of tasks both satisfying and challenging.
You will strategize and execute the following initiatives:
• Plan strategy for and execute targeted, multi-channel marketing campaigns
• Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales and market data to measure progress toward specific objectives
• Support outreach efforts by providing new creative, messaging, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information
• Build relationships in the community to further Waterford.org’s mission – especially among at-risk communities
• Write copy for targeted campaigns, edit and proof marketing collateral and artifacts
• Enforce brand marketing guidelines in trademarks, logos, and publications
• Leverage customer insight data to refine brand management
• Manage a dynamic team while creating process and procedures to ensure program scalability
• Establish philanthropic best practices and procedures for both micro-donations and large corporate donor messaging
Skills & Qualifications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with CRMs and marketing tools, analytics, and software
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to QA, edit, and proof campaigns and creative under deadline
• Drive strategy and anticipate stakeholder needs
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required
• Master’s degree a plus
• 8+ years’ experience in marketing
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Experience with Adobe Suite
• Experience with social media tools
• Experience with marketing research and reporting tools
• Knowledge of SEO and keyword research best practices a plus