Waterford seeks an enthusiastic, competitive, results-oriented, sales professional to increase sales in a defined territory. The desired candidate has a passion for education, and brings a winning attitude, focused work ethic, and a desire to work with a dynamic team. Our team of School Relations Specialists work out of our Sandy, UT office with a stunning view of the Wasatch Mountains. This is an exciting opportunity to work in an inside sales environment, with the monthly flexibility to travel for face-to-face meetings with school and district administrators, as well as trade shows and conferences. We are always looking to promote inside reps to field positions; do you have what it takes? This position reports to the Regional Vice President.
Experience and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Top Down: Establish and maintain relationships with district, school and community leaders.
2. Own the Room: you will be the best at demonstrating Waterford products and services.
3. Top of the Stack: you will exceed quarterly and annual sales goals because that’s who you are.
4. Master the space: you will develop an expert knowledge of Pre-K and K-12 markets and industry trends.
5. Dominate the Competition: you will develop an expert knowledge of those we play against.
6. Dale Carnegie or Dwight Schrute: Develop an expert understanding of the pedagogy for the target age groups so you are known as a consultant instead of a “sales rep”.
7. Sharpest Knife in the Drawer: you will demonstrate the ability to solve problems and seek solutions.
8. Use the Tools: provide accurate forecasting, and update CRM daily.
Skills and Education Required:
• Bachelor’s Degree with 2-3 years’ experience in Ed Tech or Technology sales preferred but not required.
• 25% travel required to territory with the position.
• Strong negotiating and closing skills and a proven track record of increasing sales.
• Must be results-oriented with strong organizational and time-management skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment, utilizing internal and external resources.
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
• Ability to prioritize individual and team goals.
• Social media prospecting proficiency.
• Salesforce.com experience preferred.