We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
Waterford.org is a nonprofit education partner that has a mission to blend the best aspects of learning science, mentoring relationships, and innovative technologies to form community, school, and home programs that deliver excellence and equity for all learners.
If you’re passionate about positively impacting children by providing life-changing access to educational resources and technology to all learners – inner-city, rural, low-income, SPED, Dual-Language Learners, and more – then we want to discuss this opening with you.
• Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
• Perform market analysis and research on competition
• Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
• Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web)
• Prepare promotional presentations
• Help distribute marketing materials
• Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
• Help organize marketing events
• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics, and Google Adwords)
• Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
• Current enrollment in a related BS or master’s degree program