Looking to join a fast growing, mission-driven organization? Then this may be the position for you!
Waterford.org is a non-profit organization that provides an in-home, technology-delivered kindergarten readiness program Waterford UPSTART. We use award-winning adaptive software that provides preschool-aged children an individualized reading, math, and science curriculum like no other.
Our contact center team is passionate about early education and preparing each child for success in life by providing our parents the tools and motivational support necessary to accomplish kindergarten readiness.
Intake Specialists work from our Taylorsville Call Center. Your role will be to handle calls regarding registration and other onboarding needs for families’ participation with Waterford UPSTART.
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Registering families for enrollment, graduation, and family events for multiple states participating in Waterford UPSTART
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls regarding program information, enrollment, and events
- Retaining families to ensure they have a full understanding of Waterford UPSTART
- When needed, reply to incoming emails regarding registration and other onboarding needs
- Miscellaneous intake/marketing needs as assigned by the Intake Manager
Qualifications and Skills include
- Must be able to work full-time weekdays (11:30AM to 8:00PM) and Saturdays (8:00AM to 5:00PM). (Day off will be discussed at time of hiring.)
- Ability to communicate and respond in writing or verbally with empathy to a diverse group of parents in both English and Spanish if you are bilingual
- Ability to listen attentively and articulate clearly your intended message
- Problem-solving skills
- Organizational skills
- Effective time-management skills
- Ability to handle sometimes complex or difficult situations
- Must be detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently and in team situations
- Ability to understand new processes and technical troubleshooting skills quickly
- Type at least 40 WPM using Microsoft Excel, Word and Internet programs
- Call center experience preferred
- EMPLOYER paid medical insurance
- 403(b) with match
- Paid Time Off including vacation, sick and floating holidays
- Life and Disability insurances
- Employee Assistance Plan
For questions or to apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org