The Team Lead contributes to the organization through coaching and mentoring a team of Family Education Liaisons. Additionally, the Team Lead has operational responsibility for their team, including productivity and call and email quality. The primary measure for this role is the Waterford UPSTART participant graduation rate.
Experience and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Employ informed and honest verbal and written communication. Must be able to communicate professionally within department, with other departments, and with parents and vendor partners. Ability to build positive relationships with colleagues and our Waterford UPSTART families.
2. Demonstrate a focus on Customer Service
3. Possess problem-solving skills, organizational skills, good time management, and the ability to take ownership of any situation.
4. Demonstrated ability to teach new employees and/or peers. Motivate and coach Family Education Liaisons to deliver their very best, resulting in strong relationships with Waterford UPSTART parents.
5. Must be driven, always looking to do whatever it takes to meet goals and deadlines with accuracy and accountability. Must be passionate about and invested in creating a better, more efficient process to improve the child experience. Take on additional special project responsibilities as requested by leadership team.
6. Be the Expert on key indicators of success and risks for your Family Education Liaison team and act on them accordingly.
7. Ensure that Quality expectations are being met, as documented in the Quality Protocol
8. Attend community and school events as necessary
9. Ensure that all reporting is current, including Attendance, Quality, and Graduation forecast.
Skills and Education Required:
- Three or more years of Customer Service/Call Center experience.
- Demonstrated ability to complete all assigned projects.
- Familiarity with Windows operating systems, Excel and Word.
- Familiarity with Salesforce a plus.
- Ability to learn new processes and technical troubleshooting skills quickly.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time and work well with large crowds.
Ability to work Saturdays and evenings if requested. Ability to work overtime if requested.
Waterford.org seeks to blend the best aspects of learning science, mentoring relationships with parents, and innovative technologies to form community, school, and home programs that deliver excellence and equity for all learners. Waterford UPSTART delivers on this mission by:
● Connecting with families.
● Promoting child’s usage of the Waterford UPSTART curriculum.
● Providing regular updates on their child’s progress with the program.