If you’re passionate about positively impacting children by providing life-changing access to educational resources and technology to all learners – inner-city, rural, low-income, SPED, Dual-Language Leaners, and more – then we want to discuss this opening with you.
Waterford.org is a nonprofit education partner that has a mission to blend the best aspects of learning science, mentoring relationships, and innovative technologies to form community, school, and home programs that deliver excellence and equity for all learners.
Our programs are backed by substantial educational research and proven to help students succeed in school. Waterford was recently awarded a prestigious $14 million EIR Expansion Grant to further expand our kindergarten readiness program.
If you’re asking yourself “Why Waterford?”, here are a few reasons employees love working with our dynamic sales team:
- Monthly commission payouts for renewal, growth, and new business
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible scheduling opportunities
- Medical, dental/vision, disability, and life insurances
- Fulfilling mission and workplace environment
- Cloud-based solutions and SaaS business model
We’re looking to expand our sales department with someone who has a passion for education, a winning attitude, and an outstanding work ethic. We’re especially interested in candidates who have experience working and maintaining contacts with school administrators in a respective territory. If you’re looking for a rewarding career with the chance to make a difference in early childhood education, we’d love to hear from you.
- Top Down: Establish and maintain relationships with district, school, and community leaders
- Own the Room: Use strong leadership and people skills while conducting Waterford product or service demonstrations
- Top of the Stack: Exceed quarterly and annual sales goals thanks to your work ethic and inventive business strategies
- Master the Space: Become an expert in PreK-12 markets and industry trends–if something new revolutionizes the Ed Tech field, you’re the first to know
- Dominate the Competition: Develop in-depth knowledge of our competitors and use your insight to promote Waterford software as the better product
- Dale Carnegie meets Dwight Schrute: Study the Waterford brand, your target demographic, and educational pedagogy to become a consultant among sales reps– in short, “somewhere between a snake and a mongoose… and a panther”
- Sharpest Knife in the Drawer: Identify problems as they arise and find innovative, yet practical solutions
- Use the Tools: Provide accurate forecasting with daily CRM updates–Salesforce experience preferred