As a Data Analyst on the Corporate Analytics team, you will work with various stakeholders throughout the organization to identify analysis needs and successfully implement solutions by managing them through an Agile development lifecycle. The ideal candidate will be able to traverse both high level business value and detailed technical solution discussions, even contributing their own technical skills to the development effort.
Experience and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify, analyze, and report data trends across data sets and prioritize information needs.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to provide clear, accurate, timely, and well documented solutions.
- Define project roadmap and manage progress of release deliverables.
- Participate as part of an agile scrum team consisting of software developers, quality assurance engineers and ETL developers.
- Assist in the development of dashboards and reports.
- Participate in the development of ETL packages to move data into and out of our corporate data warehouses.
Skills and Education Required:
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, business, or a related field
- Basic skills in SQL and Python a plus
- Certified scrum master/scrum practitioner preferred
- Working knowledge of statistical analysis techniques
Waterford.org seeks to blend the best aspects of learning science, mentoring relationships with parents, and innovative technologies to form community, school, and home programs that deliver excellence and equity for all learners.
For questions or to apply, email email@example.com